Shipping & Delivery
ASI Equipment ships orders via United Parcel Service (UPS) and common carrier. A street address is required for both UPS delivery and common carrier, we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Shipping charges are not included in the merchandise purchase price. High value packages ship with signature and ID required. Please have your ID available when accepting the delivery. Please be aware that shipping time estimates do not include the day of pick-up, weekends or observed Holidays.
Shipping, Returns, Damaged, & Missing Items
Important: Please take a few moments to follow these procedures. You can protect yourself from incurring additional costs.
Please remember that truck drivers will bring the merchandise to the location but merchandise must be unloaded from the truck and set in place by the receiving party. Please make arrangements in advance for any hand trucks, forklifts or other necessary equipment before your delivery arrives.
- Inspect Before Signing! Unless it is noted on the freight bill that the shipment is damaged or short, a freight claim CANNOT BE FILED. ASI Equipment cannot be responsible for any losses sustained due to non-compliance with these freight claim procedures.
- Before Signing Proof of Delivery: When your shipment arrives, verify number of cartons (crates). Make sure you receive as many cartons as are listed on the receipt. Note any shortages on the freight bill.
- Remove all packaging materials: Check all items thoroughly for damage. If damage is found, note this on the freight bill. You and the driver should make a joint inspection of the contents if you notice damage. When damage is found, keep all packaging materials until the carrier's representative inspects the damage.
- Do not sign the Proof of Delivery until you are completely satisfied with the condition of the shipment. Signing the Proof of Delivery means you are accepting the items “AS IS”. The driver cannot leave until the freight bill has been signed.
- If damage is extensive and you are unsure as to whether or not the operation of the unit has been compromised, please refuse the freight shipment and call ASI Equipment ASAP.
- If concealed damage is found after the driver has left, you must report this to the freight company within 48 hours of delivery and take pictures.
- Please contact ASI Equipment Toll Free 800-786-6130 with any questions about these procedures.
The customer pays all freight charges unless otherwise noted. Items marked "Free Freight" are shipped prepaid via normal ground transportation within the continental United States.
Normal shipping does not include inside delivery. Be sure to have proper help and equipment available to unload your order at the time of delivery.
The shipping weight on some items represents "dimensional weight" for calculating freight and may be higher than the actual, physical weight of the product.
You will be notified and provided a date of shipment. When you place a credit card order with us, your card will be billed for the merchandise that is shipped and freight charge. If an item is backordered, it will be so noted on the packing slip in the column marked "Quantity Backordered". When backorders ship, you will be charged for the backorder merchandise and freight. If you wish to cancel a backorder, please contact our Customer Service Department and we will promptly do so and make the appropriate refund or adjustment.
If you receive any merchandise that is damaged, defective or not as you ordered, save all packaging materials and contact our Customer Service Dept. Toll Free 800-786-6130 or e-mail: contact@ asiequip.com within immediately. See our Returns Policy for more information.
ASI Equipment does not sell merchandise on approval or offer a free trial period. We cannot accept any item for return for any reason without prior return authorization from our Customer Service Dept. There will be a restocking charge 20% to 30% unless we erred, and the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the merchandise back. The returned item must be packed in an outer shipping carton, with no shipping labels or markings on the inner manufacturer box.
Items that qualified for free shipping on the original order that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from any refund or credit. Costs incurred in returning merchandise to ASI Equipment’s warehouse are not refundable.
Credit will be issued for an approved return in the same manner as the original payment. Cash refunds will be paid by check from ASI Equipment Accounting Office, allow 10 to 14 days after receipt at our warehouse for processing.
Certain products are non-returnable:
- Custom designed or custom built products
- Special order merchandise
- Any item used or demonstrated
We do suggest a delivery appointment if there is any doubts of an unauthorized recipient being available to receive your order. Generally, carriers deliver Monday through Friday, usually 8 AM to 5 PM. Should you require “Time-Specific” delivery, there is a 4 hour window. Be sure to provide a valid phone number.